Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Music Thread

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Max Webster - Universal Juveniles

  2. #22
    Inactive Member MgoBlue-LightSpecial's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    16892089

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Supermanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bacefelice:
    [QB]Are you actually going out of your way to get people to mention Rush in this thread? Why the stupid Canada requirement? Who fucking cares?QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well, uh, no I'm not going out of my way to get people to mention Rush. Getting people to mention Rush in these parts does not seem to be a problem.
    My main objective here was to see if anyone would be creative enough not to mention Rush. I also wanted to see how long it would take for a mention of Skinny Puppy, Frank Marino, and Moxy. Still waiting on those.
    Maybe, in respect to the shallow minded in our midst such as yourself, I should have said "Who's yer favorite geetar picker?" OUT!
    Would that be better?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Bacefelice's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Supermanic:
    Maybe, in respect to the shallow minded in our midst such as yourself, I should have said "Who's yer favorite geetar picker?"</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't know. From my take, do you think that's what I'm aiming for? No. I don't think you're playing fair where's an unhappy smiley... alright forums You huwt my feewings.

    Read more, post less Cap'n Hardcore. I'm sure you can't seem to divert your attention from Ogre's brilliant soliloquies expounding upon certain doom for mankind, but it sure would help with the content on the board if ya did.

    PS Your mascara is running.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Supermanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If your wittle feewins are huwt, bummer.
    Actually, I deduced that you were among the mentally challenged because you started your post complaining, wondered who cared, yet STILL contributed not only your Canadian entry but 6 other countries only to announce that the thread was "sux and gax". You even made note of rule infringements on albums with covers songs.
    I'm not going to say you kicked your own ass before this bruhaha started but...

    BTW-I like all your choices forums

  6. #26
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Moxy, Saxon, and Axe will be in town in a few weeks, mullet heaven!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Supermanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tomasmk2:
    Moxy, Saxon, and Axe will be in town in a few weeks, mullet heaven!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Holy SHIT!
    That is hilarious. What is really hilarious is I saw Saxon twice(one with Triumph), Axe opening for Quiet Riot and Whitesnake, and the band Moxy became which I'll refrain from giving away. You are the 3rd person I've come across to know about Moxy. Ever.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member DMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What Funkey Whiteboy siad. Chronicles. With Young's Harvest a close second.

    tomas,
    I've seen Rush nine times. Give me my props!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member mothomus's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DMA:
    What Funkey Whiteboy siad. Chronicles. With Young's Harvest a close second.

    tomas,
    I've seen Rush nine times. Give me my props!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    DMA----fav rush show?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member DMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    moth,

    Probably A Farewell To Kings, but they were all special. The thing about the shows of the last 10 years, is that they have so much material that they started doing medleys of the early stuff.

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ February 27, 2002 09:12 PM: Message edited by: DMA ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •